Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back To Work



A day and a half away from going back to work. I have mixed feelings. I have enjoyed my time off. I like getting up, walking the dog, having breakfast and reading the entire newspaper from start to finish and spending as much time on each article as I like. Then I clean up and by then it's 9 or 10 a.m. I like doing things when I feel like doing them. Watch a move, do the laundry, read a book outside - when I feel like doing that, I can do that. That will all change come Monday. I am sure to have a huge pile of paperwork awaiting me. I will have to go back to using to do lists. I will have to be economical with my time. I will have to set the alarm - uggh. That bugs me most of all. I have gotten up at 5 or 6 a.m. 80% of my days off but now I will have to set the alarm. I will be happy to see people though and to get back to my old routine. I am going to make a big batch of frog eye salad for my coworkers because they've been so nice to me while I was gone. I have missed my work friends. I must not be ready for retirement because I can't imagine being without my work friends.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...