Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Friends

I am so lucky because of my friends. Here is just a few things my friends have done for me lately. Travel 140 miles to clean out my garage and make signs and cut tree branches to get ready for a grad party. Send me e-mails so I can stay involved with fun things at work while I am away. Take two days of her vacation to drive me to appointments-ending up driving a gazillion miles. Listen to me piss and moan and force me to laugh at my troubles. Put banana bread on my desk about once a month for the past year. Accompany me to school concerts so I don't have to sit alone. Lend me her cane. Call to cheer me up. Help me to see the humor in life. Show me the beauty of nature. Inspire me to try harder and be a better person. Show me my strength and my beauty. Point out how far I have come in my life. Cry with me. Laugh with me. Hug me. Love me. I am the luckiest woman in the world.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...