Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I love Dwight


I absolutely love Dwight Schrute. I just watched "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" yesterday and it was a good movie but Dwight made it a great movie. In the movie, Dwights says to Owen Wilson, "This is intriguing yet disturbing." Owen says, "I feel the same way about you." Intriguing yet disturbing describes Dwight perfectly. I have a Dwight bobble head in my office. Even though I am not in the office this month, I have asked others to bobble his head for me while I am gone. I am a big fan of Uma Thurman as well. I recommend this movie because it has Dwight, because it is silly and entertaining.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...