Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dream Girls








Wow, two thumbs up for Dream Girls. Man, that Jennifer Hudson sure can sing. I don't watch American Idol but I have to admit that girl has talent. When she was singing a song, Don't Leave Me, I was almost crying because she was so good and so believeable. I understand her character was based in part on a singer named Etta James. Etta James is still alive and was named by the Rolling Stone as one of the hundred top performers of the century. She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993. I think I might explore her singing further because I don't know much about her. Beyonce can sing too but Jennifer Hudson was a knockout in this movie.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...