Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Crimes Against Juliet and Romeo

 When I was in 9th grade at Parkview Middle School I asked my parents to sign a permission slip to see a movie. Our class took a bus to the theater and we watched Romeo and Juliet. I remember I wore my black and white hounds toothed slacks. After 8 years of wearing boring uniform dresses, I was happy to add variety to my wardrobe. Our class also put on a performance of the play. I played the nurse and my friend, Renee F., played Juliet and she wasn't too happy about kissing Romeo. Now the actors are suing Paramount Pictures for child abuse, sexual abuse, sexual harassment and fraud. I agree with the actors 100%. I think Paramount Pictures committed crimes against these two beautiful children and made a boatload of money off of their crimes. Paramount Pictures violated California and national laws against indecency and exploitation of children. How did we not see this before? Why did it take this long for the light bulb to come on?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...