Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Pictures From San Jacinto

The monument when I arrived.

This is from my deck as I edited pictures from two  nights ago. This is my personal great blue heron that comes here to eat twice a day.

The beginning of the boardwalk looks inviting.

Is this a swamp cactus? I guess it is.

Information about invasive species.

The end of the trail for me!

Baby piggies foot print and scat.

Here is the tree from where the three little piggies emerged.

This great heron was at the Nature Conservancy.

The ducks were here too. I think I see the Nike swoosh of a blue winged teal.

I'm on the ferry watching dolphins from the comfort of my own car! Whooppee!

The view of the monument from the far side of the reflecting pool.

I parked my car here and walked around the park. The park has QR codes so I scanned one. I listened to the Galveston Orchestra playing music they labelled as bold.

What are these birds anyway? I cannot figure it out. But I will.



So many ducks in the air.




 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...