Thursday, January 26, 2023

Houston Museum Of Fine Arts

Today I went to the Houston Museum of Fine Arts. Here is Andy Warhol.

I wish I had arrived earlier. Here is a Mondrian art. 

Thursdays are free admission day. This place had four buildings and I only got through two of them. Here is a Picasso.

Maybe I'll go back next Thursday. Here is another Picasso.

A man took a picture of his wife and her 3 sisters twice a year from when his wife was 25 and now she is in her 70's. Warning! The next picture is explicit!  Look away if you must.

Georgia O'Keefe

Might be a Picasso but I'm not sure.

Vincent Van Gogh

A nautical tractor.

Victims of the Holocaust.

This light show by a Japanese artist was mind blowing. I was alone in a dark room and told to step only on the black tiles and not the gray tiles. She shut the door. I took a step and all these lights changed with my every step. I only had room to take three steps. This was an "out of this world" experience!

Self-explanatory.

Does she look like I used to look?

The Last Supper.

Monet.

I'm Henry the 8th, I am. Henry the 8th I am I am. I got married to the widow next door. She's been married 7 times before. And every one was an "enery. Couldn't be a Willy or a Sam. I'm her 8th old man. I'm Henry. Henry the 8th, I am. I am.

Picture of birds.


 

I saved the best for last. I love, love, love Tiffany Glass.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...