Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Wrong Family

 Tarryn Fisher is the author of The Wrong Family, a complicated family drama with so many twists and turns I got a mental whiplash listening to it. The story starts with the seemingly perfect family of Winnie, Nigel and their 13 year old son, Sam. Of course there is no "perfect" family. This story has villains in it and as I listened I drove through a major winter storm, I kept changing my mind on who was a villain and who wasn't. There is another character named Juno and she went from heroine to villain to heroine to villain to heroine to villain so many times I couldn't keep count. This excellent drama made me laugh and cry and it certainly kept my mind off of the hazardous weather conditions.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...