Tuesday, January 10, 2023

San Leon

Some of the houses in San Leon are built right on the ground but I can tell they don't have a basement. My house if 5 feet off the ground. I saw one mobile home that had to be 20 feet off the ground supported by 8 columns of cement blocks. That looked very precarious. Many of the trucks are white and that makes sense. But why are so many roofs black. I would think white or light gray shingles would be a better choice.

Seven days ago I left my place in Minnesota. I thought today would be a good day to give my car a rest, wash my laundry, and get some exercise by walking to Bayshore Park.

Bayshore Park is 1.6 miles away. In the morning I also took an hour walk while it was foggy so I didn't have to wear a sun hat.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...