Sunday, October 3, 2021

French Onion Soup

In August I was trying so hard to remember this one woman's name. I know I met her when I was in college. I knew she was a great cook and an artist. I knew she worked at the department store in Saint Cloud on Saint Germain street in the alterations department. I knew Leo Kottke's mother also worked in the alterations department. I knew my roommate was a friend of hers. I knew we watched the Muppet show on Wednesday evenings. My roommate not only couldn't remember the name of the girl, she couldn't remember watching the Muppet show. But then I found this recipe and there was her name. Her name is Peggy. I texted my roommate and asked if her name was Peggy. My roommate says, "Yes, her name is Peggy. She was my roommate the year before we were roommates. Peggy was a great artist." Good old Peggy! Thanks for the soup recipe, Peggy. I made your recipe several times and it was awesomesauce. I think I will make it again real soon but I am using veggie stock instead of chicken and beef stock.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...