Tuesday, October 26, 2021

More Glass

The drive over the western New York mountains was beautiful. The leaves were at peak color. Rain fell all day. I watched a glass blowing demonstration. Those are hot ovens in the back.

Here are the corning ware patterns that are available.

Would you sit in this chair?

All this glass is starting to make me nervous.

Mother Nature makes glass too!

Oh, I love Tiffany glass.

Nearly all of the great Tiffany art was not made by Tiffany himself.

Mr. Tiffany didn't like other people to get the credit.

Prairie style glass is nice.

Edison glass.

This lady is created from small tiles of glass. I like mosaic glass.

I wish I had gotten here earlier. I could spend all day.

Finally, here is a glass harmonica which is about 5 feet long. Now I am going to go to the gift shop and show some fiscal restraint.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...